News From Me

Hey everyone how's reading this blog! I'm Lix and this last summer I went on a journey to Irland for 2 weeks. My dad drove 3 hours from Sevilla to Faro (Portugal) and there I took the plane to Dublin and finally from Dublin I took a 3 hours bus to Ennis. I was living in a host-family house, with just my host-mom and me. My host-mom was so lovely to me, and she was so curious about Spain and a lot of things! That helped me to speak more in English and improve my pronunciation and vocabulary.
In Irland, I was in a town called Ennis. There I had to go to a school centre in the mornings to have English classes with natives teachers.
I met a lot of different nationalities people. I made some friends like 3 Brazilian girls with who went almost every night to pubs and so on. I met two Italian friends too they were so cute, charming and funny, we keep in touch nowadays. I met some people from Spain too! And for me one of the most important persons I met there, Ekaterina, my new Russian friend, She's kind, adorable, funny, we share taste in music and in arts (drawing) and she's now one of my best friends, we do video calling almost every weekend, and we cried when we had to say goodbye (you know, because She had to go to Russia and I had to go to Spain and all that stuff...).
They are my classmates, they were older than me but we get so along and I loved their company.

Some friends, from  Spain and Italy.
She's my adorable friend Ekaterina from Russia.
With the school we went to excursions every weekend (for me two because I were there two weeks haha), So we went to a cave one day and to the iron islands and the other weekend we went o Galway, its a tourist city and its so beautiful, and we had the luck that they were in like a kind of festival so everything was so fresh. In regular days (you know, not weekends) after school, I went out to the centre of Ennis to see everything and enjoy the town before going home.
This picture is from the excursion to the iron islands.
For me the most impressive things were the ''lifestyle'' like, the dinner hour, the type of presentation they have, the houses are so beautiful, and They have an ice cream van!! that was so awesome haha.


And in the resume, that's all. I'm gonna let you down here some pictures and a video I made for my YouTube channel to show my journey, I hope you enjoy!!
( just one detail, I'm talking in Spanish in the video but you know I did it before this post so enjoy it anyway!)






Comentarios

Entradas populares